Gulet Muhtesem A is a luxury gulet based in Kos, Greece; that takes you for an amazing voyage along by the beautiful sunkissed Dodecanese islands, secluded beaches, caves, and cliffs. Muhtesem A has a Ketch-designed beautiful wooden body, two large masts, and a standard furnished interior. She is an excellent option for a relatively large group of sea-wanderers, offering a total of eight cabins with state-of-the-art facilities, wonderful crew members, and exceptional services.
- Muhtesem A has a total of 8 cabins ( 6 double and 2 twin cabins). The cabins are facilitated with an en-suite standard bathroom and wardrobe.
- The Top Deck is bedded with soft mattresses and features a sun-shed to offer the travellers a comfortable, relaxing area with scenic views.
- The Main Deck has a sun-shaded back area with a large dining table and lounge.
- The interior parlour has a lounge, dining, and bar area with a TV, music system, coffee machine, and WiFi.
- The rooms are air-conditioned, and guests have a crew of four excellent members to ensure a comfortable and luxurious journey.